HHRAM Spring Conference: Leading HR to the Future
May 3-4, 2018, DoubleTree Inn by Hilton, St. Paul (East - by 3M)
Are you ready to dash into the future of HR? It'll be waiting for you at this year's spring conference: Leading HR to the Future!
Don't miss an all-star lineup up of future-thinking speakers, including keynote Jennifer McClure, and talent expert Don MacPherson.
PLUS, you'll want to stick around for "The Future in 15" - a TED Talks-style quick-fire presentation on what the future of HR is going to look like!
Early bird rates are available now through April 28, 2018.
Member rates will apply when you log into the registration system. Your email address is your login.
Need to check your region number? Click here!
DoubleTree Hotel (formerly Hotel Metro)
2201 Burns Ave, St Paul, MN 55119
Room rate deadline: April 20, 2018
Rate: $121+tax per night
Call 651-731-2220 and mention code HHR to book.
Thursday, May 3
- 8:00-8:30 AM: Registration & Continental Breakfast, New Member Orientation
- 8:30-9:00 AM: Welcome & Introduction of Business Partners
- 9:00-10:30 AM: The Future of HR: 4 Keys for Creating Competitive Advantage Through Innovative People Strategies (Jennifer McClure)
- 10:30-11:00 AM: Morning Break with Business Partners
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM: Talent 2021 (Don MacPherson)
- 12:00-1:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00-2:30 PM: Re-Inventing Human Resources: A Roadmap To Meet The Challenges Of The Future & Achieve Success (Jennifer McClure)
- 2:30-3:00 PM: Afternoon Break with Business Partners
- 3:00-4:30 PM: The Future in 15 (TED Talks-style presentations from Kate Bischoff, Justin Truckenbrod, Don MacPherson, Dave Mandel, and Willis Towers Watson)
- 4:30-5:00 PM: Drawings
- 5:30-7:00 PM: Sassy Lassy Trivia/Networking (Games, Comedy, and Appetizers!)
Friday, May 4
- 8:00-9:00 AM: Breakfast & HHRAM Business Meeting
- 9:00-9:15 AM: Welcome & Introductions
- 9:15-10:15 AM: Employees' Financial Wellbeing (Jen Tourville & Courtney Platt)
- 10:15-10:30 AM: Break
- 10:30 AM-12:00 PM: Legal Update (Grant Collins)